Still knocked flat by crud. Hoping to stabilize enough by tonight to make speaking engagement tomorrow, but not holding out a great deal of hope. Sunday, though. Definitely Sunday. (God, the ONE weekend I need to be well…)

Kevin is threatening me with the doctor if I don’t start to improve soon. I am skeptical of the ability of doctors to help much in this scenario, but at least they can tell me whether it’s swine flu. Which is something.

Off to ride the Nyquil Pony again…

Leave a Reply