Waiting to hear back from the referral vet on scheduling Ben’s extraction…he’s having ANOTHER episode, despite two steroid shots in the last two months. Depending on what it is, I’ll need to lay in painkillers and antibiotics until then.

Poor bastard.

(And whether I’m referring to Ben for being in pain or Kevin for having to sit on Ben’s head wearing cowhide gloves while I dose an angry cat is left as an exercise to the reader…)

Leave a Reply